HGGC has given meaning to the phrase, “there is light at the end of the tunnel.” HGGC was founded by Richard Lawson who is also it’s Chief Executive Officer in 2007 in Palo Alto, California. It is an Equity Investment that is privately owned and mainly made to operate within middle financial markets in but not Limited to North America. Since it’s inception, it has made its objectives come true by ensuring they complete investments, liquidity and market recapitalization as required.
A recent statistic has shown that HGGC capital has grown to a huge $12 billion with a massive $4.25 billion being committed to investments. These investments were channeled to finance over 60 middle market investments that are individually owned and are majorly dependent on old technology. Its main focus was on investments making revenue ranging from $100 million to $1 billion annually.
In 2014, a magazine named Mergers and Acquisitions named HGGC as the topmost rated equity firm that is owned privately.
The Team Behind the Scenes
At the beginning of October 2018, HGGC announced an addition of six more positions to its management. These individuals were to be sourced from the Blue Chip brand in that they will be in a position to push through not only goals and visions of the firm but also enable them to climb the ladder of success.
The six were to be distributed in and not limited to 3 departments namely the finance, investments, and operations departments. They include;
- Collins Phinisey who was to be the Executive Director in charge of capital markets since he had acquired massive experience dealing with high-end financial markets in his previous position.
- Christopher Guinin was to help the investment team handle investment portfolios. Zachary Adams was to help in setting the investment pricing as well as conducting market audits and research.
- William Spector who was to offer strategic, financial and operational issues through thorough business analysis.
- Patrick Malanga was meant to work at leveraging debts as well as equity. He was also tasked with handling acquisitions and mergers in the company.
- Hao Qin was 4th to play a role of an investment analyst.
This vibrant team led by there CEO Mr. Richard Lawson are indeed headed towards the company’s success.